Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am a horrible blogger. I hired my cousin to start one for the bridal shop because I am such a bad blogger. I just know I would get into in the beginning then never write anymore. I am sorry that I don't post. Mostly because I would love to read the post back someday. Love to print them out and make a book out of them. What a great gift that would of been for Emma some day to read. But I don't post about all our fun things we do, the daily funny phases that comes out of my daughters mouth. The amount of love I have for the wonderful little girl that is my daughter. about how much I am thankful everyday that she is in my life. about how she is the most important person in my life and I would do anything for her. But I just don't and today I just felt like writing it down. I love my little Emma Lin so much and I can't wait for Christmas not because I am going to get cool gifts that I wouldn't buy for myself, but because I am going to have the best gift ever and that is sharing the day with my Emma and watching her get excited over her gifts. Looking at her beautiful face when she smiles at something she likes. I am extremely grateful this that our family is together, that we are all healthy and happy. Of course I wish my grand mom and Ryan's mom were here to meet our beautiful daughter,but I think they had a hand in helping God find us for us. Merry Christmas to all my friends and family. Here is a happy and healthy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment