Wednesday, January 25, 2012

School

Well we started looking into schools. I can't beleive next year Emma will be going to pre school. I really don't likeing making this decision. I had no idea on how hard it would be. Trusting others to take care of your child while you are not there. I know she is not going to like being somewhere where I am not there. That is going to be really hard. She is smart as a whip and will have no trouble on the learning end. But sharing and playing and being without me is going to be challenging. I started her in a gym class that I am not with her. She cried the first time but participated in the class while cring. We go again Thurs. hopefully she won't cry this time. I understand that she is crying because she is unsure if I am coming back or if I left her. I tried to explain to her about it, but I am unsure if she uderstand me. I wish all the adopted families lived close by this way they all could go to the same school and we could say if they needed us. That would be such a great idea. Oh Well hopefully by september she will be better. Or I might just be taking her out of class until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment