Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emma's Bedding




Well today I got the rest of Emma's fabric for her bedding. I wanted to design my own unique bedding for her crib. I found this beautiful China girl pattern that came in flannel and cotton. which is great because i can use the cotton for the curtains. Then I found this really cute panda bear for the bumpers and this awesome ladybug fabric for the dust ruffle. I purchase a couple other plain fabrics for the trim and undersides of the comforter to tie all the colors and patterns together. I can't wait to start putting everything together it going to look great. I took a quilt class so I can put together Emma's 100 wishes quilt. I am still waiting or more squares before I can start.
We were hoping to hear something this month but no new lists have come out yet this month. I think now that we signed up the the SN program that is going to slow up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment