Sunday, August 29, 2010

This was our last week together before I go back to work, BOO. We had a fun filled week and got to spend time with some of our friends. We went to the zoo with Greg and Sarah and also to Point Pleasant beach with Judy and Micheal. Point Pleasant beach is super beautiful we really had a nice time playing in the sand and walking the board walk. Emma is doing really good. Her physical therapy is going good and Emma likes her therapist. Her belly and legs mussels are getting stronger everyday. She still likes to hold our hand when she walks, but when we are at home she gets around by herself. She still had a struggle getting up from a sitting position, but we work on getting herself up everyday. The one bad thing is her eye, I don't see any improvement on the clogged tear duct so I am thinking we might need the surgery on her eye. Its so bad it is causing a really bad rash on her cheek. I am not crazy about our last eye doc so I think I am going to make an appointment with a new doc and get a second option and see if there are drops or something else that might help the eye before we do the surgery. Well I hope everyone enjoyed their summer and hopefully we will get another month or two before the weather starts getting cooler.

2 comments:

  1. Transitions-probably harder on us sometimes-especially when the last day before work is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle,
    Emma is so cute! She sure has grown!! I love the cute stories! I get the same questions when I am out with my children! Are they real sister and brothers? Are they all adopted? How old are they? You sure have your hands full! My response is always we wouldn't have it any other way!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete