Thursday, January 20, 2011

reading over some old posts

Since it has been a year since I first saw my daughter's face, I decided to read over all my old blog entries from last year. I came across this one.


Thursday, April 29, 2010
Article 5
Well today is suppose to be the official day we start waiting for our TA! Hopefully we will hear something in the next 3 weeks. While I been waiting to meet little Emma Lin, I am tring to image what she will be like. So I decided to make a list of guesses from her pics what she will be like and compare the list when she comes home to see how right or wrong I was.
Well first I definitely think she is a happy baby
she likes attention and is proud when she does something
she lets you know when she does not like something with a pouty face
loves to hold things in her hands
friendly and likes people
she is going to be full of energy
likes to get her way
wont like to share
Well hopefully next month I will know if I am right or wrong.
All I know is that whatever kind of personality She has I just can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms. Time is going by so slow and I can't wait to meet my baby!

Well I am laughing as I am reading this. I pegged her right on the nose.
She is a very happy baby, loves attetention and is super proud of herself when she does something new or fun.
She has this awesome pouty face she gives when she doesn't want to do something or when she doesn't like something.
she loves to hold things in her hands especially pens, pencils and crayons
Likes people, she is full of energy and loves to get her own way. As far as the sharing goes, it depends on who she is sharing with.

1 comment: