Sunday, July 18, 2010

Longwood Gardens











Friday after Emma Lin's eye doc appointment. Which I won't say much other than I was not crazy about her Doc and we might be getting a second opinion. We went to Longwood Garden's, our daughter just loves the outside and love trees and flowers. What better place to take her the one of the biggest gardens in our area. We had a great time. It was really beautiful there. Emma enjoy all the sights and even picked a red thread plant. I didn't even know they had such a plant. We bought a season pass so we will be bringing her back each season.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a good time. Sorry the doc wasn't as special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you take her for her eye appt? I'm wondering if I should get a second opinion about Lydia's eyes too. We LOVE Longwood. We have a season pass and we take the kids once a season at least--though this heat has kept us away this summer!

    ReplyDelete