Monday, December 14, 2009

Special Needs Program

Well today is the official day me and Ryan submitted our paperwork to Living Hope to be in the special needs program. I deleted my last post because one I would like to have happy posts in here in case someday our daughter would like to read this and two I was mad the last time I wrote and would just like to forget about what I wrote. One thing I need to learn after being with my husband for 5 years now is he does not make decision overnight. He likes to ponder get educated and take time for himself to make decisions. I should know this by now after many major decisions we have to make since we meet. this is how he has handle each and every one of them. My patience sometimes wears thin and I get upset or frustrated and I need to take a breath and remember all good things come to those who wait. Well we discussed and spoke to Doctors about what needs that would work for us and agreed on three with one maybe. Sarah seemed pretty optimistic that we would here something in the next 6 months. She went over the process and made us feel good about our decision. I felt a little nervous and anxious today. I woke up today and for the first time since we started this process it felt real. I could be a mom sooner than later. It really feels real now. Now that we have some kind of time line and knowledge of things it really feels real now. I think my mom was going to bust when I told her how she might have a little grandchild by next year. I bought a couple things today that I saw at Khol's today that were to cute I couldn't pass them up.
My friend Greg who is one of my oldest and closest friends just had his first baby last week. Sarah Jean Schubert was born Thurs. Dec 10 weighing only 5lbs 14 oz. She is so cute. So so tiny. I went and visited them today and got to hold her. I told him I am available to babysit anytime. Of course I must of bought them a million outfits, one cuter then the other. I can't wait till I can go out and start buying out daughter cute little outfits.
Well Christmas is right around the corner and I almost done my shopping. I have my parents done, my nephews done but have no idea on what to get my sister. to make matters worse her birthday is new years day. so i have to think of something to get her for Christmas and her birthday. Anyone have any ideas.
Our tree is done, and if i might say so myself it looks pretty good. One thing I love is decorate a Christmas tree. My husband thinks I am nuts I have about 700 lights on the tree and all kinds of balls and poinsettias and twigs, he asked is better living and homes coming to house anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment