Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mike and Mari's wedding

Well this weekend was pretty jam packed. I had to work Friday then left for the rehearsal dinner down South Philly. We were invited to Ryan's cousin Mari's wedding. She got engaged about 15 months ago to Mike MacDougal, if you f ollow baseball he is the Washington Nats closer. They make such a wonder couple they seemed very much in love. The place was calleed Momma Maria's. Well if you are in the mood for a 7 course Italian dinner this is the place. Everything was great from the Anti pasta then soup which was a crepe filled with cheese and soaked into a chicken broth. The a trio of pasta and sauces. I choose Veal Marsala for dinner the bean and rice and salad and after all that dessert with Lemon Chello. Very good dinner. Saturday I had work in the morning then left early to get my hair a nd makeup done. Then off the the reception. Ryan went to Mass he was a reader, I wasn't able to make the ceremony because of work. He said the Mass was beautiful and he did a good job on his reading. The ceremony was in the Bellvue down town, what a beautiful place. Everything was done top notch. Ryan's 3 little cousin were there. the youngest was the flower girl she looked beautiful. We had a great time hanging out with them. I think Ryan hinted to me that he wanted me to have a baby. I kind of ignored him and started talking about something else. Maybe some day it will be in my cards to have a baby of my own but right now I believe the best thing for me is adoption. I think he was just in the moment hanging out with the little girls and having fun with them that he said that,but I know he wants to adopt to. The food at the wedding was just as good as the food from the rehearsal. The best man and maid of honour made toasted which were beautiful and came right from the heart. We said over at the hotel and woke up the next mooring for breakfast with all the guests from the wedding. So I think i am about 10lbs heavy then I was on Friday. We had a wonderful time spending time with family and each other. Ryan even said lets get married again. Watching two people so in love makes you want to get married again. Well its now 5:30 and I am ready for bed. Thank God I don't have to be in work tomorrow till 2

No comments:

Post a Comment