Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Earthquake

I am sure everyone's heard by now about the earthquake in China. Let me first say that Emma's province is no where new where the quake hit. As far as we know she is ok. With that being said, I am so said for the people of China. There medical care is not the best, they don't have equipment to help find people buried. I can't help to be said and worried for all the people there. Let's say a prayer that no more people will die and everyone hurt will make a full recovery. From what I read so far there are a couple orpahnges in the area where the quake hit. The one article that i read said 3 babies were taken to the local hospital but all they really have there are bandages. For any family's that may be adopting a child from this area, we are praying for you that you hear some news about your baby and that they are ok. This is so sad for everyone. I really hope these quakes stop happening so many people and countries have been affected by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment