Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma Lin!






Today is our little girls birthday. She celebrated it yesterday our time. We were so fortunate to get some great pics of her celebrating her 1st birthday. They even put a bib on her that I sent out to her in her care package, that read Happy 1st birthday. It might of been to tight around her neck with the snow suit they had on her, but I am grateful. Her cake looks beautiful and wow the fruit they put out, they must of been feeding an army. I wonder what the round brown fruit is? It really helps with the waiting to know that she is happy whee she is and really looks well taken care of. Every picture I got of her since she was 11 months old she has something in both hands at all times. The one doll in the pic she seems to like I sent that to her before.I wonder how the transition is going to be, she seems really adjusted and well taken care of where she is? It's 10 pm china time, she is probeley fast asleep after partying all day. I wish I was there to tuck her in and read her a bedtime story. June cannot get her quick enough. I miss her so much. Happy Birthday Emma Lin this time next year you will be home with you mommy and daddy and we just can't wait.

1 comment: