Friday, April 2, 2010

Visa Paper

One more thing to check off the list. Emma Visa Paperwork came today. Now this and her I-800 will be sent off to China. Next is Article 5 then TA. I can't take this much longer. Please say a prayer that they come soon. My socail worker seems to think it will be another 2 months. I don't think I can wait that long. On a lighter note. Some of Emma funiture came today. It looks really good in her room. Now I am just waiting for her Crib and nightstand to arrive and I will post some pics.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am the mom to a beautiful Zhangshu girl too. I have a pic of her with the same shoes (black with orange faces) and sitting in the same black office chair. Seems to be a theme with this SWI. We adopted Annalyn in 2006 from the special needs list(congenital heart defect). She is now five and healthy. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete