Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chiara Aine Stewart

Today was a wonderful day, my cousin Rose and her husband Bob had the second child today. Chiara Aine Stewart came into this world at 9:07 am weighing 7lbs. She is now Cayden's little sister. Mom looked great after having a C-section and little Chiara pronounced Key-R- uhh is perfect in every way. She is a little beauty. I can't wait to hold her. Dad offered but I believe only the parents should hold the baby while in the hospital. So when Rose comes home I will be sure to scoop her up and hold her tight. Well Emma Lin will finally have a girl "neice". My sister and Ryan's sister each have a boy. All of my really close friends have boys. So Emma Lin will have a little girl to play dress up and dolls with. I can't wiat to take them to American Doll. OH What fun are we going to have!! Please say a extra prayer that my Rose and baby have an easy adjustment and mom is up and feeling great in no time. I will post some pic as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment