Thursday, May 27, 2010

Update!




We received an update today on EmmaLin today!! We are super excited so see some updated pics. Wow has she grown. She looks so much older. She has on the outfit we sent her in her care package. I think the outfit was 9 months and it looks so big on her. All her other pics she was so bundled up she looked chuncky, but she is not. She looks really happy. Some things her nanny told us were she likes sweets such as candy cakes and cookies. Oh boy already liking junk food. She like to play with other kids (so all my friends be prepared to bring your little ones over)and be outside. She likes to be calm by giving her sweet food and being held. She can only walk if someone is holding her hands. What a nice gift it will be to see her take her first steps when we meet her. She weighs 18.7 lbs, which is smaller than her last measurements. So I guess they measured her with all those cloths on last time. Oh wow hurry up June 13th, I can't wait for you to get here so we can finally hold our daughter.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to post under anonymous
    Thanks for going with me yesterday! I had such a good time
    love,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete