Monday, May 24, 2010

TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got the call today from our Travel Coordinator Elena. We received our Travel Approval. We are leaving June 11. I can't believe the wait has been hard and I think I might still be in shock. When I called Ryan he thought I was kidding. We don't have all the details yet but it seems like Gottcha day will be June 13th. I will post more as soon as we know some more info. Thanks to all my friends and family that be praying and sending us good vibes.

3 comments:

  1. Every day I walk by Emma's picture and say a little prayer that she gets here soon. Well "soon" will be here in a few weeks. I am so happy for you both and for Emma. She will be a very loved little girl. We can't wait to meet you EmmaLin and we all love you so much already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy day. 18 more sleepin nights till you have your little family. Emma Lin has no idea how she is going to change our lives. She is so loved already. Be safe, be tender, God speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful news! Oh, I am so happy for you! My friends the Hosterts (also a LH family) also just got TA. I think they are traveling the same time as you!

    ReplyDelete