Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween weekend

Well this weekend has been a mix of fun and games. Well first I got to see all my little friends sons. My oldest friend Lisa who grew up across the street from me has two little boys Kyle and Colin. They were dresses as a Cowboy and Race car driver. They looked so cute. Next up is my friend Judy who I have been Friends with now for about 6 years, she came into my life when we started working together. She took a part time job at my parents restaurant and we pretty much became instant friends. Her so Michael was dresses as the incredible Hulk. He was so funny, when I went over there is was just starting to get ready, he is 5 years and did not want to get the green makeup on his face. He was giving his mom a hard time her Patience was wearing thin SO I stepped in and he let me finish spraying his hair and he was a perfect angel for me. We went trick or treating and got to go to some really cool haunted houses. I think I was more scared then him. We went to the hot dog ladies house and got hot dogs and chili. She even had beer for the adults. After Judy's house I went to visit my friend Lane at work. Her family owns a local tavern in the city. Well here comes the games. The Phillies game well as everyone knows they lost Saturday night. I was sitting at the bar with a bunch of strangers and the only thing we had in common was the hope the Phillies would win but they lost and our hope now was that they win on Sunday. Well here comes Sunday and we got an extra hour of sleep, but someone forgot to tell my dogs so they got up at 9:30 and were ready to go out so I up playing on the computer till I had to get ready to go to work. Work was slow and pretty boring. After work I went to visit my closest and dearest Friend who is my cousin Rose and her son Cayden. He is will be 3 in March; Rose dressed him so I could see him in his costume which was a pizza delivery man. He looked great. He had on jeans and flannel with a little apron and vest with a pizza sown on his back and he carried a box of pizza. Pretty creative. After I left Rose's house I went to my parents to wathch the Phillies game. They could not seem to pull it together homers with no one on base. No hits when someone was on base and Lidge just couldn't pull off a 3 out inning. Well they lost, while I am sad I am still hoping for a win in the next 3 games. If anyone can do it, it will be the PHils. While I had a nice time hanging out with all my little Nephews I can't wait to dress my daughter up for her first Halloween and take her trick or treating. I am thinking for her first Halloween I want to dress her as a Panda Bear. How cute will that be. Well I am signing off for the night and hoping the Phils get a win Monday night!!! Go Phils

No comments:

Post a Comment