Friday, October 23, 2009

Our Children

Carla
Buddy

Lucy lookingl like the queen of the castle


Sadie Sleeping as usual



As we are waiting for our daughter, I can introduce you to our 3 furry daughter and our furry son. Lucy and Sadie our dog daughters. The best dogs you could ever ask for. I love them so much. They are the cutest and most lovable dogs in the world. Lucy is a little bit of a loner, she loves to be outside chasing the squirrels and rabbits in our backyard. She love sitting in the sun and watching the birds fly around above her. When she comes in she loves cuddling up with her mom. While she is an obedient dog in the house she is not so obedient outside. If she gets out the front door, she takes off through the neighborhood and comes home when she is tired and needs a nap and drink. Thank god this has only happen a couple times and we live in a quiet neighborhood with no main highways. We had to get a six foot fence because she could jump over out first fence of 4 foot. Lucy is an a rescue dog form the Pennsylvania SPCA she is a Lab/Shep mix. She has the body and hair of a Lab but the marking of a Shepard. She is 7 years old. Sadie is the complete opposite of Lucy, she is a 90lb baby. Mommas girl. If she could find a way to permanently attach herself to me she would. I always joke and say i am going to make a kangaroo pouch for her so she never has to leave my side. She hates to be outside. She is house trained so she goes out does her business is back in in less then 2 minutes. Where ever I am she is right behind me. She is big Ofe. I just love her to death. I don't think she could get any cuter. She is so dumb but yet so smart all at the same time. I never have to worry about her getting outside, she would never leave the front patch of grass. we go out front together and i lay on the hammock and she lays right under neath me. Another dog could walk by and it doesn't even phase her. When she wants to play I leave that up to my husband. She only weighs about 20lbs less them me, so when she jumps on me she knocks me right over. She is also a rescue dog from the SPCA and is 6 years old and is a Doberman/Rottie mix.





Our next daughter is Carla she is our cat who i found as a stray at my work one day. She is the cutest thing when she was hanging around our work one day she was so tiny and skinny. I decided to take her to the vet have her checked out. Then bring her to the SPCA for someone to adopt. She was in perfect healt except for one thing, she had a botfly growing in her nose. It had to be the grosses thing i ever seen. The doctor pulled it out of her nose it was twice the size of her nostril is had to be so painful. I thank god everyday that I found her and was able to help her. Well the plan to drop her off at the SPCA didn't go so well. After two days of keeping her in my house and playing with her I fell in love. So now 5 years later she is running around and finding crazy hiding spacing in the house. She keeps to herself but when she want to be pet she lets you know. Next is Buddy, he was Ryan cat before we met. He found him while working in West Virgina. He is the biggest cat I think I ever saw. He is very lovable.He loves to snuggle under the blankets with you, he loves everyone that comes into our home. I swear he talks and says Ryan. He buy far loves Ryan more then me, the other three love me more then him. We are so grateful to have such wonderful children and I hope they are all still here with us when our daughter comes home from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment