Wednesday, March 31, 2010

100 Wishes quilt

Well I am starting Emma quilt today. We got most of the 100 pieces of fabric. I will make up the difference. I found a pattern I like. It is butterflies. I am going to make the wings and bodies from the different fabrics and in between the butterflies i will do a square pattern with different blocks in the different fabrics. I think it is going to come out pretty cool. Ryan is going to go to class with me to help design it and lay it out. We will probably start cutting the pieces tonight and finish out the week. Next week at class I hope to have all the pieces cut so I can start sewing. I will update this on the progress after tonight. Thanks to all my family and friends who sent in the good wishes. Emma is going to love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment