Sunday, October 11, 2009

Danielle and Ryan Inch

























We decided to start this blog after learning from other families that are currently adopting a child from China. this is a good way to meet other families and post the updates and hear from other families that understand what you are going through. Well I guess I will start out with how we met. My cousin Rose was getting married to Bob who is friends with my husband. Their wedding was Sept. 4, 2004. Ryan and I were in the wedding. We had briefly met a couple times before the wedding but were never really introduced to each other. We started chatting after the ceremony about wedding and instantly hit it off. From that point on we were inseparable for the rest of the wedding, in fact I caught bouquet and he the garter. We even joked about kids, I said do you want any children and he said yes 1 little girl that we can adopt. I had always known that I wanted to adopt and here was a man I just met and he felt the same way. We exchanged phone numbers and whent on our first official date the Thursday after the wedding. We really had a good time and pretty much saw each other everyday we could after that. We got engaged Dec 30 of 2005 and got married Oct 6th of 2006.



After we married we went on our honeymoon to Europe. Our first stop was Paris, France. We visited all the known landmarks(check out some pics). We then flew to Venice, Italy. That was the best part of our honeymoon is was so neat there. The water taxi over to our hotel we got soaked (pic). Then off to Sorrento, Italy one of the most beautiful parts of the country, with mountain tops surrounded by a beautiful body of water. Then off to Rome. Rome was a little hectic lots of traffic and people. We then returned home to the States to have dinner Olive Garden for some real Italian food as my husband put it. We knew we wanted to adopt right from the start but had to wait until we were married for two years because that was one of the rules from adopting from China. So the wait really started from then.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute couple you guys are! Looking forward to following your adoption journey!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete