Monday, October 12, 2009

Ryan' s family

Ryan nephew Timmy
Ryan's sister Angela and cousin

Well I am writing this not Ryan so this is my idea of his family. He is one 3 he has 2 sisters. His parents are Linda and Jerry. His dad passed away when Ryan was in his early twenties. His Mom passed away about 4 months after we met. I am sad that I didn't really get to know her. I know she was a really great person. Her eulogy was beautiful she had a friend who talked about how wonderful she was, her funny quirks and what a great mom and wife she was. Ryan has nothing but great things to say about his mom. His mom married Carl Ryan's step dad when Ryan was 14. He is really close with him. Carl is a great man. He helps us all the time with things around the house and the bridal store. Ryan sister Angela has a son Timmy who currently is playing football for his second season. We are not sure if he likes it but he goes to every game and practice. Last week was his first week where he got to play the whole game and he got a sac. Ryan other sister is his half sister her name is Nicole we don't get to see her that ofter she lives pretty far away. I did get to meet her a couple times and she is really nice. I will post some pics of Ryan's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment