Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby shower






Sunday my family had a baby shower for Emma, Ryan and I. It was beautiful. We have such a wonderful family and awesome friends. Ryan and I are just so lucky, first to be parents to Emma Lin and second to be loved by so many people. When I walked into the room is looked so great. My mom and sister did a beautiful job decorating the tables with these super soft cuddly panda bears. They looked really cute. Everyone had a favor, it was a little Chinese take out container filled with a fortune cookie that said when you cracked it open welcome Emma Lin. The cookies were dipped in pink chocolate and tasted great. They also had chopsticks for everyone at their tables. My mom made a diaper cake and on top sat Mulan. Every detail was taken care of. The room looked great and was filled with so much love from everyone. After I got there I walked around to all the tables and everyone couldn't be more excited for us and can't wait to meet Emma. My mom and sister also had picture of Emma at each table. Well as far as the gifts go Emma go allot. We are pretty much covered in the cloths department until she is about 3. Emma will definitely be the best dressed girl in town. We got a cloths line full of cloths with shoes and socks to match that was pretty cool. My cousin Rose and her family got us the cutest chair with Ottoman for Emma it is really beautiful. My cousin Sally got us the cutest cloths she did a theme for different ages. I cannot wait to put Emma in this Panda jacket she got her. She also did a whole theme of Ladybugs cloths and a beautiful Pink fluffy jacket. We got this really cute butterfly rocker for Emma. It is really is the cutest thing. We got all of our big stuff from all our cousins. My parents, sister and Nephew got us our crib,mattress,nightstand, dresser and Armour for Emma's new room. My mom made me this beautiful jacket in red with ladybug buttons. it really is the cutest thing. My sister got us the cutest dresses,plus many great travel accessories to bring with us to china. I really could go on and on, we are truly blessed with everyonthing we got. I hope Emma felt some of the love that we were sending to her on Sunday. Thank you to all of our family and friends that came out to share in our celebration. We truly are grateful for everything that everyone did to help with the celebration and all of our gifts. WE can't wait to show them all to Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment