Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Care package arrived


Ann from Red Thread emailed me today to let me know our package got there safe and sound. She is so nice I forgot to include in my note that I made Emma a blanket and me and Ryan slept with it for a couple weeks and we really wanted her to have it and get familiar with our sent. So I let Ann know that and she will add it to our letter for me. That was so nice of her. She is going to ship it to the orphanage tomorrow for us. In the meantime she did call to see if she could get any updates or new pics and they said right now the weather turn a cold so they don't want to take her outside until it get warmer in fear of her getting a cold. So now we have to wait for the weather to get a little warmer until we see some new pics. I am not really sure why they can't take her pic inside. But I am not going to complain. Evertying has been going fast and smooth for us this is just one little thing. I can wait a couple more days. I know you can't get a cold just from weather but it is nice to hear that they are worried about her and want to keep her healthy, that says allot. I feel great that she is being well taken care of. Thanks Andrea for posting about you experience. Its always nice to hear from other Zhangshu families.

No comments:

Post a Comment