Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updated pics







Wow, thanks to Ann at Red Thread we got updates on Emma. It was such a nice surprise to see these pics this morning. I got into work and checked my email to see updates on Zhang Qi Fu. I got so nervous I couldn't even open the attachments. What a wonderful thing Ann at Red Thread does. She has such a great job and does this for families really for no money at all. I really want to send her a thank you gift but what? Something nice that says you don't know how happy you just me and thank you from the bottom of my heart. From the looks of the pics I think she might be walking, she has two teeth and weighs 19.8 lbs. Not sure if that weight is with or without her many layers of cloths. She looks so proud to be holding that flower in her hand. she still has her dimples and her hair is coming in. I really hope that they don't shave her head. I love the split pants, I can't help but get a kick out of them. Well all in all she looks happy and proud. Looks healthy. Now let hope we get the rest of our paperwork and Travel Approval real quick so we don't miss any more time with our Emma Lin.

5 comments:

  1. you should bring her flowers on gotcha day my daughter has been home almost 4 years and it is still her very favorite thing to receive...she even likes to collect the weedy flowers:)
    chasinglittlekacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her smile is amazing! What a doll baby! Don't new pictures just make you long for her in your arms????!!!!! That's where I am emotionally today! She seriously looks just great--so healthy, a great weight, great color to her cheeks. The layers are great--and her shoes are cute too! :)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky-I especially love the two front teeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, She is the cutest thing! She looks like she will be a real happy baby!
    (lets see if I can get this to post)

    ReplyDelete