Friday, March 26, 2010

I-800

Finally after 26 very long days we got our Approval from Immagration!! Now we are waiting for the National Visa Center to send their ok. Hopefully we will get that letter by early next week!! Once we get that our paperwork will be sent to China. Then Aritcle 5 and TA! Let hope we hear something before the end of April. Today I ordered a new truck. This way Emma will have a brand new car to drive around with her mommy. We got a Dodge Dakota Crew Cab in a light brown color with tan interior. We had to order one because in a 100 mile radius they only had two, one was a black one and one was blue. I really wanted to light brown so we should have it by the time we are back from China.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Every step is a cause for celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are looking into Living Hope and I am so glad to have come across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jen, I cannot access you blog, but if you would like to talk about living hope email me and i will give you my number. So far everything has been great with them and the staff is really nice.
    my email is
    daniellecinque@hotmail.com
    I would love to talk to you

    ReplyDelete