Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One day later!

Wow what a day yesterday. I have heard rumors this weekend that LoA coul be coming out on Monday but I didn't beleive ours would be sent. I really thought after reading people's blogs and Rumor Queens blog that we were not going to hear anything until April 15. So I got to work around 2 in the afternoon and was setting things up when my cell phone rang. As my phone was ringing two customers were walking in the door. I almost didn't answer my phone usually when I am at work I don't answer my cell. Thank God I answered because it was my socail worker Sarah telling me LOA arrived. I couldn't scream or get very excited because standing in front of me were a bride and her bridesmaid ready to pick out bridesmaids dresses. So I put Sarah on hold and rushed them into the room with bridesmaid gowns and returned to phone call to tell Sarah I be there in an hour to pick up the paperwork. I couldn't hang up with her quick enough to call Ryan. I don't think he beleived me when I called him. I joke around alot but this would never be something I would joke about. I called my mom made her come to work and off to our adoption agency to sign our paperwork and we are now just waiting for a phone number so we can next day it to Texas for immagration to give us the ok. Then we wait for Travel Approval. We can't wait. Yesterday we had plans to go to my cousins house for dinner, just a nice dinner for me and my cousin John. Well I call Rose to tell her abour LOA. When we got there it was a nice suprise she had champagne ready for us and a nice toast. This is all very exciting for us. Hopefully this month will fly by and all of our paperwork will process and get back to us sooner than later.
Congrats to all the other families that got to see there baby today!!! We wish you lots of luck and hopeing you LOA's and TA get here really soon.

1 comment:

  1. So happy that things are moving forward for you guys!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete