Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I think we are ready!






House is all cleaned, thanks to help of my mom, nicky and Sally. The kitchen looks great EmmaLin has her own cabinet with all her goodies. Bathroom looks cute with her little toys in it. Her room is looks great I can't wait for her to see it. Living room is rearranged so her cute chair her cousin Rose, Bob and Cayden bought for her, is sitting pretty in the corner. She has a little butterfly rocker from "Aunt Judy". Toy chest is filled with fun dolls and toys from grandmom and granpop. And we even had my nephews changing table all ready stacked with diapers and wipes. Powder room is clean and has a little potty chair all ready for a tiny butt to sit on. As I am sitting here reading other famiies blogs that are with there babies this week from the same orphange as Emma Lin I am getting super excited. I can't wait I might take a tyneol pm just to get some sleep tonight. Tomorrow will be my last post from home. I just wanted to thank everyone for all your kind words, prayers, offers to help and gifts. Everything is greatly appriciated. I will be looking forward to reading all your comments and I will do my best to make a post everyday! 1 more day 2 more nights and we are off!!!!! I can't beleive it is almost here. I am so happy!! Here is a couple pics plus a couple cute ones of the dogs

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! Your house looks like she is already home. :) Can't wait to follow your trip! ENJOY every minute!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete