Friday, June 11, 2010

We are ready!

Well today we ran some errands got some last minute toys and a couple other things. House is all ready and pool is clean. We then went to the phillies game, they lost! And now we are sitting here getting ready to watch a movie, possibly our last grown up movie for a while. So our last grown up movie is you'll never guess------it's Transformers. So I am not really sure if this movie is considered adult but oh well. We are trying to stay awake as long as we can so we will be tired for our 18 hours of plane rides plus about 5 hours of airport time. I am so happy we lose 12 hours so it will be 12 less hours until we meet Emma Lin. So signing off for now. Our next post will be Sat night when we land and get to our hotel room. Which will be Saturday morning for you guys.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to follow your journey in China!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up this morning thinking of you all! At 5am, I was tempted to send you a text message and tell you to have fun! Hope the trip is The Best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through the Jiangxi Yahoo group. We were in Nanchang in April '09 to bring our daughter home. What a grand adventure you're about to have! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear from you guys! I keep clicking on your blog every few hours looking for an updated post! The wait is killing me!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle! I have been thinking of you all day! Can't wait to hear from You
    I hope the flying went great! I will keep checking!
    Phillies lost - I think it was 12 to 2. So you did not miss anything and of course Kyle Kendricks pitched. Ha - at least He is consistant!
    I will check first thing in the morning!
    love,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle,
    Can't wait to follow your journey! So excited for you. We adopted our daughter from Jiangxi in Feb. of 2007.

    ReplyDelete