Tuesday, June 29, 2010

professional pics











Hi everyone, I am doing great! I am having so much fun with this crazy family. Grandmom and mommy took me out today to buy some walking shoes, hopefully this will help me to walk on my own without the help of mommy and daddy. I think there backs are hurting from bending so much. While we were at the mall I got some pictures taken. I had fun, the camera lady really liked me and I was all smiles. Mommy just couldn't decide on what pics to get. I think she almost bought everyone. While we were their we had lunch, guess what they fed me? Chinese food, but I just think they were fooling me this was the Chinese food I remember but I liked it just the same. I am having fun meeting my family, I got to spend some time with my Babchi yesterday and tomorrow I get to meet Aunt Lisa, Kyle and Colin, hopefully they will take me swimming. Well enjoy my pics. I really enjoy looking at them all I do is laugh every time I see them. Also Robin thanks for my Sushi set, it is my favorite toy. Love Emma Lin

2 comments: