Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wondering

Just sitting here thinking about EmmaLin as I do pretty much every second of the day, and wondering what she is doing? How is going to like coming to America and wondering if she is going to like being apart of our family. A family of 2 dogs, one who just tore her ligament in her knee and we have to keep her rested no steps, playing or running around for 6 weeks (2 of which we wont be here for). 2 cats one who is super friendly and the other one who can't be bothered with anyone but me. The dogs know of every new toy or peice of funiture that I buy. As soon as something new is the house they have to sniff it for a while then proceed to walk away. I think they know someone new is coming. I sure hope they love her. As other parents who been through this they know there are ups and downs, ups and downs, ups and downs and I guess today is a down. I didn't think once I had a date to travel I would mind the wait, but today is killing me. I just can't wait for next Friday to get here. I have a million things to do and I keep myself busy pretty much from the minute I get up till the minute I go to bed, but the days are getting longer and longer. Oh well, hopefully EmmaLin is having a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment