Sunday, June 20, 2010

It is Sunday morning here in hot China, Guangzho to be exact. It is father's day here and I had fun last night making a shirt for my big person who I have been calling daddy. I placed my hands into a plate of paint and pressed them onto a shirt that read " Best Dad, Hands Down!". (I don't know why my big people did this fun activity after bathtime.) The day ended on a high note but started off a bit scary for me. I had a nice breakfast and then we went for a little walk with some other families who had kids that look liked me and big people who looked liked my big people. Well let me tell you where we went. We went to this place where they wanted to stick needles in my arm!!! Can you believe that, I'm 20 lbs, special needs and they wanted to do WHAT!!!. Well my big people said no way put up a bigger fuss than I was making and we left without a single shot. I don't think the other babies were quite as lucky!! Stay away from medical centers, they are bad news for babies!

We have to go back tomorrow with paperwork to justify why I don't need the shots. Daddy was doing paperwork today working with our guide and he got medical proof from the orphange that I don't need them right now. My other big one, the one who I call mommy took me to a play room and gave me a barbie doll. We took a nap and than went out to eat with the other families.

I showed them how a baby eats properly and and have photodocumentation to prove it. I haven't mastered the spoon yet but I know how it is supposed to work. Oh did I tell you that I wore a hat today. I looked so stylish in it, I might get casted in a coke commercial. Well it is 8:15am in the morning and time for me to take my Daddy out for breakfast.

Cya everybody!!!

Love

Emma

2 comments:

  1. Best post yet!!!! YAYYYYYYY for your big people! Shots are stinky! Love you Emma - can't wait till you come home!

    Love, Cousin Rosie, Cousin Bob, and Cousins Cayden & Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. She could definitely be in a commercial!

    ReplyDelete